P2W2 Solution is a package for customers who buy a Karv LP-600 3D printer as well as a washing machine and want immediately to apply these 3D printing equipments to clinical treatment by introducing ‘ODS care service’.
＋ 3D Printer : Karv LP-600
＋ UV Post Curing Machine : Cure Box
＋ Washing Machine : Twin Tornado
＋ Permanent A1, A2, A3, Model, 250g each, total 1 kg
[Bundled Package Service]
＋ Visiting Care Service Once a Month during the Term
＋ Integrated(Individual) Education
＋ Design · Manufacture Center Support (Paid, Optional)
＋ Resin Voucher (Equivalent to 2.4 million KRW)
– Payment : Lump Sum Payment, Rental Installment Payment
– Term : 2 Years
– Ownership : All equipment and consumable are owned by the customer after completion of rental installment payment
The easiest way to introduce a dental 3D printing system!
What is ODS Digital Care Service?
“In particular, the dental will adopt 3D printing as a dominant production technology”
(Scott Dunham, Vice President of Research, Smartech Analysis)
ODS digital care service was born to provide a more professional and high-level digital solution in line with the growing trend of digital dentistry around the world. ODS Digital Care Service intends to present a new standard for Digital Dentistry. ODS digital care service analyzed digital workflow and completed the optimal hardware combinations and the solutions using oral scanner, CAD S/W design, 3D printer, curing machine, etc. It was born with the addition of coordination and education services of 3D printing experts.
It suggests the most desirable and ideal digital dentistry that helps the development of each field of dentistry by reflecting on the 3D printing digital dentistry that have different orientations for each workflow, and guaranteeing perfect printouts in all areas of prosthetics, orthodontics, and implants.
Equipments Guide of ODS Digital Care Service
4 Bundled Package Services
1. Professional Visiting Care Service once a month
- Management of optimal setting value between each device
- Checking the amount of light of 3D printer and curing machine
- Management of Initial setting value of Equipment (compare and adjust)
- Control printing time and amount of light
- A/S of Equipments (paid/free)
- Replacement and supplement of espendables (e.g. Sheet)
- Resin-washed waste collection
- Emergency Call
2. Practical clinical training for the latest dental 3D printing
- Guidance and demonstration of how to use each equipment
- Education on the latest information of digital dentistry and clinical field
- On-line video training
- Off-line course
- Provide up-to-date information on digital dentistry
3. Support from Design & Production Center (Optional)
- Prosthesis and conservative treatment (Crown & Bridge, Inlay, Onlay)
- Modelless Direct Clear Aligner (DCA)
- Full dentures and temporary dentures for implants
etc. Support for production of design file and custom-made restorative & dental appliances
4. Providing Resin Voucher
- providing Resin Voucher (Equivalent to 2.4 million KRW)
- Available for on-line application through ODS website
Applies to purchases made by December 31, 2022
(This promotion may change depending on the point of purchase and event details.)
Futuristic Low-Viscosity Dental Material – ODS Resin
Advantages of ODS Dental Materials
- Low viscosity (1/10 to 1/14 level of viscosity compared to other resins)
- For dental 3D printer only (Both LCD and DLP methods are available)
- Realization of natural tooth color (Shade)
- Holds most of domestic and foreign certificates (KFDA, FDA, CE, ISO, GMP)
- Able to implement of sophisticated shapes (hexa structure, etc.)
- Odorless (no odor), no skin trouble
- Excellent mechanical properties (strength + elasticity) – Able to replace natural teeth of “Permanent” Resins
- Abundant clinical completion (For example, the world’s first clinical success for Modelless Direct Clear Aligner)
- High temperature sterilization (autogravable) possible at 135˚C (high heat resistance at 200˚C)
- No uncured extracts in the oral cavity (Fully cured or not can be identified)
Comparison of low/high-viscosity materials
The 4 Core Technologies of ODS Resin
The development concept of ODS resin was first thoroughly started from the user’s point of view, and the core required properties were derived in consideration of the inconvenience of clinical reality and the user’s convenience. The 4 core technologies have been established from these core required properties, which are highly praised from all over the world. Currently, the 4 core technologies of ODS are applied to all resin product lines and are being produced.
Clinical Applications of ODS resins
ODS resins, world-class products have already been released in each dental field, including permanent, denture and surgical guide, especially Modelless Direct Clear Aligner, which is a recent issue, and clinical appliances are actively in progress.
Consideration for users – Small packaging(250g)
The 1kg of ODS Resin are packaged in small-capacity (250g) containers and opened by 250g each. Since the small-capacity packaging is not long in the consumption period and is convenient, ODS resins have a low risk of natural curing and is easy to use.
The total capacity (1kg) is exposed to UV rays in its natural state, and the risk of natural hardening such as chemical reaction and deformation is high, so the possibility of change of physical properties is high.
Even if it takes a lot of time and cost of injection and packaging, all products of ODS resin use a small amount(250g) of UV-blocking container for user convenience, so these have almost no possibility of physical property change.
Download the Reference PDF File
Subscribe to our newsletter and get “ODS Scan Cure”!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get “ODS Scan Cure”!